Apologizing doesn’t always mean you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.
When You Grow Older
Young spirit in need of direction
Towards a dream imperceptible
A dream shrouded in blackness
And no light to see it, but;
If you squint hard enough
You may be able to trace it
Then and only then will you
Be able to chase it
At first, it’s like trying to find
A pitch black wild goose in shadow
But your eyes will adjust and
Soon you’ll be able to see it
It may still allude your grasp
But take solace in knowing
That at least you realize
How you can get to it now
Now that you’ve figured it out
The only issue is following that path
But in the end I can tell you
It’s worth every step – Nicholas Webber, September 2016
1. You are not too old and it’s not too late.
2. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
3. At the end of the day, I’m a good woman. I’m not perfect by any means but my intentions are good , my heart is pure and i love hard with everything I’ve got & because of those things.. I’m worth it. Always have been and always will be..
4. Make yourself a priority at the end, of the day, you’re your longest commitment.
5. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
6. The truth us, she didn’t need to be saved; she just need to feel loved and know that someone out there craved here attention.
7. No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
8. Be who you are not who the world wants you to be.
9. In any given moment we have two options: To step forward into growth or to step back into safety. -ABRAHAM MASLOW
10. So, take a chance and don’t ever look back.
11. On the journey to myself I’ve been so many people.
12. What’s comin’ will come and we’II meet it when it does.. — HAGRID
13. Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up.. __ MANDY HALE
14. When your absence doesn’t alter someones life, Then accept the reality that your presence has no meanings in their life.
15. Don’t waste words om people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. ~ MANDY HALE~
16. You can’t rewrite your past, but you can grab a clean sheet of paper and write your future.
17. We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry..
18. A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.
19. Take chances when you’re young so that you can tell stories when you’re old.
20. Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules.. You can quotes them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.. — STEVE JOBS 1955-2011
21. Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the outside..